I've been involved in selecting content and speakers for the agenda for this event and I can honestly say this is planned to be one of the best ever.
Some of the highlights of this 2 days conference include
- Jeff Robbins (VP PeopleTools Strategy, Oracle)
- Marc Weintraub (Product Strategy Director, Oracle)
- Jim Marion of Jim's PeopleSoft Journal fame and author of PeopleSoft PeopleTools Tips & Techniques
- Customer and Partner presentations from some of the based PeopleSoft techies in the UK.
- A chance to meet with all the presenters throughout the event.
If you're company is a member of UKOUG then depending on your membership type you will have between 2 and 5 day places. http://www.ukoug.org/membership/
Becoming a member just to get to conference is well worth the money. Contact the UKUOG Membership team here for help with any aspect of membership. email@example.com
Hope to see you there.